Who Are We?
Bright Life Farms, Inc. is a faith-based non-profit group home for mentally or developmentally challenged adults, 18 years and older, who can do a lot of things, just should never live alone. While Bright Life is state licensed, it is not state supported, being a visible testimony to God’s power to provide and dedicated to giving Him the honor for these homes.
At this date, Bright Life has 3 residential homes with private rooms/baths for 24 special men and women. Plans include a fourth home which will have eight additional rooms. As a faith-based facility, our goal is to provide care for the whole person – body and spirit – within an environment of love and safety, structure, training and enrichments with the goal of each individual living to the fullest. Our philosophy is that they have the right to develop independent living skills, become productive citizens, maintain an attitude of self-worth, attain their highest degrees of mental, spiritual, physical and vocational achievement, and most importantly, participate as members of a family.
A home atmosphere is provided that includes learning opportunities in areas of:
- Life skills,
- Community effectiveness & participation,
- An enjoyable social life with peers & all age groups, &
- An opportunity to worship God as an individual or as a group in their home as well as with a church family.
Within an environment of freedom in the boundaries of safety, responsibility of their actions as well as their needs is taught. They will be given choices, enlightening those who love them and shining brightly in the community.
Mentally or developmentally challenged adults should have the right to
- develop independent living skills,
- become productive citizens,
- maintain an attitude of self-worth,
- attain their highest degrees of mental, spiritual, physical and vocational achievement,
- and, MOST IMPORTANTLY, participate as members of a family as they contribute to their community.
We are dedicated to be a visual testimony to His goodness & the VERY best stewards of all gifts.